This policy is effective as of 12 November 2019
Your privacy is important to us. It is Neehee’s’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our websites, https://neehees.com, https://neehees.alohaorderonline.com/ and other sites we may own and operate. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a quality service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used below:
Information Collected By Neehee’s
We may collect personal information about you when you visit our restaurants, use our websites or (“online services”), and otherwise interact with us (collectively, “services”). The information we collect falls into three categories: (a) information you provide us; (b) information we collect through automated methods, and (c) information we collect from other sources.
Generally, providing your personal information is voluntary. However, there may be situations where your providing of personal information is necessary to provide a service or is required by law. Please note that in certain cases, we may be unable to provide you with our services unless you provide the information. We will let you know when the providing of your personal information is necessary.
We may combine the information you provide us with information that is collected through automated methods, and with the information we receive from other sources.
Neehee’s collects information you provide us
You may provide the following information to us, depending on how you interact with us:
- personal details, such as your name, postal and email addresses, phone number, birthday information and other contact information, when you register with our online services, log-in to Wi-Fi, or contact us by phone or through our online services;
- transaction information, including information about the products you buy, prices, method of payment and payment details;
- credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at Neehees
- account information, such as your username or password (or anything else that identifies you) used to access our online services or to buy or use our products and services;
- profile information, including products and services you like, or times you prefer to visit us; and other personal information you choose to provide us when you interact with us.
Neehee’s collects information through automated methods
We may use automated technology to collect information from your computer system or mobile device when you use our online services. Automated technology may include cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons. There is more information below about cookies and other technologies in Section titled “Use of Neehee’s Online Services and Other Technology”
- We may collect information about your:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- computer or mobile-device operating system and browser type;
- type of mobile device and its settings;
- unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device;
- device and component serial numbers;
- advertising identifiers (for example, IDFAs and IFAs) or similar identifiers;
- referring website (a site that has led you to ours) or application;
- online activity on other websites, applications or social media;
- communications to us or regarding us on social media; and
- activity related to how you use our online services, such as the pages you visit on our sites or in our mobile apps.
Our online services may collect information about the exact location of your mobile device or computer using geolocation and technology such as GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or cell tower proximity. For most mobile devices and computer systems, you are able to withdraw your permission for us to collect this information by using the device or web-browser settings. If you have any questions about how to prevent us from collecting exact information about your location, we recommend you contact your mobile-device service provider, the device manufacturer, or your web-browser provider. Some online services may not work properly without information about your location. If you would like us to delete information we have collected which could identify your location, please contact us at the address, phone number or email address below. By law, we may need to keep certain information.
How Neehee’s Uses Information Collected
We may use the information we collect in the following ways. To provide our services and contract with you:
- carry out your requests, fulfill orders, and process payments for our products and services;
- communicate with you about your orders, purchases or accounts with us, requests, questions, and comments;
- provide online services to you, which includes our websites; and
- provide customer support, including to process any concerns about our services.
To market to you, improve our services, and the following additional legitimate business interests:
- tell you about our products and services, competitions, offers, promotions or special events that we believe may interest you;
- tell you about the products and services of our business partners;
- personalize your experience in our restaurants and on our online services;
- manage our business, including developing new products and services, conducting consumer and operations research, and assessing the effectiveness of our sales, marketing, and advertising;
- use analytics and profiling technology to personalize your experience, deliver content (including advertising) tailored to your interests and how you use our online services, manage our business, help diagnose technical and service issues, administer our online services and in-store technologies, identify users of our online services, identify a device for fraud prevention purposes, gather demographic information about our customers, and determine usage patterns of our services;
- maintain, manage, and improve our products, offers, promotions, and online services and other technology;
- ensure the security of our networks and systems.
To comply with applicable law:
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other crime, claims and other liabilities;
- comply with legal obligations and our policies;
- establish, exercise or defend a legal claim; and
- monitor and report compliance issues.
With your consent (where required by applicable law), we may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- to send you e-mails or text messages about our products and services, competitions, offers, promotions or special events that we believe may interest you;
- to send you e-mails or text messages about the products and services of our business partners;
- provide location-based services;
- deploy cookies and similar technologies; and
- provide online services to you, which includes our websites
We may use the information we collect about you in other ways, which we will tell you about at the time we collect it or for which we will seek your consent.
Use of Neehee’s Online Services and Other Technology
Cookies and other technologies
A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed onto an Internet user’s web browser or device and is used to remember and/or obtain information about the user. Some countries in which we operate may have a cookies policy. That specific information, by country, is provided below.
A “web beacon” is a small object or image that is embedded into a web page, application, or email and is used to track activity. They are also sometimes referred to as pixels and tags.
Please note the following:
- You might be assigned a cookie when using our online services.
- We may use both session (for the duration of your visit) and persistent (for the duration of a fixed period of time) cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Our online services and other areas related to our business may have web beacons.
We may use these technologies to:
- uniquely identify you or your device;
- allow you to access and use our online services, where without them, our online services may not work properly;
- further system security where appropriate;
- statistical purposes, in order to measure use of our websites and mobile apps;
- improve our products and services;
- help us monitor the performance (e.g., traffic, errors, page load time, popular sections, etc.) of our online services;
- remember you, for your convenience, when you visit our online services
- help customize your experience;
- to market to you through targeted advertising; and
- for other purposes described in the section of this privacy statement titled, “How we use the information we collect.”
For example, we may use certain technologies to determine whether you have opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail, how you use the pages and content in our websites, or whether you have clicked on a Neehee’s online advertisement.
Both we and others (such as our advertising networks) may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities, over time and across third-party websites and devices, and when using our online services to further personalize your experience with us.
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features available on a website.
Some newer web browsers may have a “Do Not Track” preference that transmits a “Do Not Track” header to the websites you visit with information indicating that you do not want your activity to be tracked. Neehee’s does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
Where video is available on our online services, we may target and track the videos you view. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through online services or third-party social media for up to two years, or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, or until you withdraw your consent.
When you use our online services, we (and our vendors who provide services to us) may collect information about your activities so that we can provide you with advertising tailored to your interests.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance website or the Network Advertising Initiative website . If you choose to opt out, you will continue to receive advertisements but they will not be tailored to your interests.
Links to Other Websites and Social Media
We may also have providers of other apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our online services, such as social media platform “engagement” buttons, which may also use automated methods to collect information about how you use these features. These organizations may use your information in line with their own policies.
Neehee’s Information Security
We are committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep your personal information secure. Our technical, organizational and physical procedures are designed to protect personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. While we make efforts to protect our information systems, no website, mobile application, computer system, or transmission of information over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We keep your information for the length of time needed to carry out the purposes outlined in this privacy statement and to adhere to our policies on keeping records (unless a longer period is needed by law). Our records policies reflect applicable laws. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your information to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws), resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and as otherwise described in this statement.
Changes To The Neehee’s Privacy Statement
This privacy statement is in effect as of the date noted at the top of the statement. We may change this privacy statement from time to time. If we do, we will post the revised version here and change the “last updated date” (the date it applies from) at the top of the statement. You should check here regularly for the most up-to-date version of the statement.
How To Contact Neehee’s
You can contact Neehee’s at any time about our privacy practices at our NIHI Franchising INC office. Our office can assist with privacy and data queries or information. Contact information for our office can be found below:
Attention: Neehees Privacy & Data Team
6321 Commerce Dr
Westland, MI 48185