At Neehee’s we believe a vibrant environment doubles the enjoyment of food. Our restaurants are designed full of light and colors, to make the customer experience a refreshing one. Neehee’s is equipped with the latest multimedia technology, taking the customer’s dining experience to the next level.
Neehee’s business is designed to achieve consistent, high quality using standardized business processes. Chefs? Who are they? Our process is so well defined that you don’t need one.Our personal,independent process will help you run Neehee’s as a pro, from day one.
State-of-the-art furniture fixtures and kitchen equipment packages resonate with our strategy – Delivery of Consistent Quality. Custom tailored IT solutions allow Neehee’s to run seamlessly-highly efficient,fast-casual. Our proprietary supply chain helps franchisees minimize labor and material costs.
Neehee’s has an excellent support system to support our franchisees. We provide support and advice in every step of the way, from your initial inquiry to the day of your restaurant’s grand opening, extending its business operations on an ongoing basis.
|NEW FRANCHISE ESTIMATED INITIAL INVESTMENT|
|TYPE OF EXPENDITURE||AMOUNT||METHOD OF PAYMENT||WHEN DUE||TO WHOM PAYMENT IS MADE TO|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$40,000||Lump sum||At signing of Franchise Agreement||Nihi Franchising Inc. (referred as "Us" in the rest of the document)|
|Training Expenses||$2,500 to $15,000||As incurred||As incurred||Airlines, Hotels & Restaurants|
|Real Estate/Rent||$0 to $30,000||As arranged||As arranged||Landlord|
|Real Estate/ Building Improvements||$350,000 to $500,000||As arranged||As arranged||General Contractor and other Vendors|
|Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment, Audio Visual & Small Wares||$550,000 to $750,000||As arranged||Prior to Opening||Vendors designated or approved by Us|
|Point of Sale System (Electronic Cash Register)||$50,000 to $60,000||As arranged||As arranged||Vendors designated or approved by Us|
|Insurance||$1,500 to $3,000||As arranged||Prior to Opening||"Insurance Company aspproved by Us"|
|Opening Inventory||$7,500||As arranged||Prior to Opening||Supplier designated or approved by Us|
|Signages||$7,500 to $10,000||As incurred||As incurred||Supplier designated or approved by Us|
|Professional Fees||$25,000 to $50,000||As incurred||As incurred||Professional - Attorneys, Accountant, Architect, Engineers|
|Uniforms||$2,500 to $3,500||Lump sum||Prior to Opening||Supplier designated or approved by Us|
|Grand Opening Advertising||$10,000 to $15,000||As incurred||As incurred||Supplier designated or approved by Us|
|System Performance Review||$0 to $2,000||As incurred||As incurred||Supplier designated or approved by Us|
|Additional Funds||$30,000 to $50,000 3 Months||As incurred||As incurred||Employees, Suppliers, Utilities|
|Total||$1,076,500 to $1,536,000||
DOES NOT INCLUDE REAL ESTATE COST
Attend our next Discovery Day to learn more about Neehee's - Our Product, Process and People
*Your franchise location may differ from these figures. We do not guarantee the financial success of your store. Franchise offerings are made by Franchise Disclosure Document only.
HOW DO I JOIN?
What You Need :
- Can I make the investment?
- Will I champion the Neehee’s brand and the quality our customers have come to expect?
- Am I committed to learning our processes?
- Do I believe in putting loved ones first and the Neehee’s philosophy to spend time with them on
- Sundays (Neehee’s locations are closed on Sundays to give employees time to spend with friends and family).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does it take to open a Neehee’s franchise?
Neehee’s is looking for committed individuals who not only love our product and brand, but understand the needs of the savvy consumer that comes to Neehee’s. We are want to grow our presence with like-minded individuals that understand quality and have financial sense.
How much money do I need to open a Neehee’s?
Refer to the Neehee’s Franchise investment sheet to see the figures.
How much will I make with a Neehee’s franchise location?
We are restricted by the Federal Trade Commission and various state franchise sales regulations from providing you with specific profit projections.
How long will it take to open?
Each location is different, and the length depends on a variety of factors. However, it typically takes approximately 10-18 months to open the doors.
What kind of training and support will I receive?
Franchisees receive a comprehensive 10 week program training learning everything from the Neehee’s recipes to process-oriented operations, in order to optimize prep work and minimize labor and material costs. Support in the areas of operations, marketing, real estate options are ongoing.
WHERE WE BUILD ‘EM?
- Near dense daytime populations, including central business districts, colleges campus.
- In retail areas with strong traffic.
- Daytime employee population greater than 10,000 within a 5-minute drive time and greater than 50,000 within a 15 minute drive time.
- Residential population greater than 75,000 within the defined trade area.
- Median income greater than $70,000
- Pad, end cap, or out-parcel.Strong visibility, easy ingress, and egress access and ample parking.
- 4500-6,000 square feet with a minimum of 40′ of frontage.
- Strong national/regional co-tenants, both food, and retail.
- Outdoor seating preferred.
- A 10-year base term with three 2-10 year options.
- No percentage rent or radius restrictions.
SHELL CONDITION AND TENANT IMPROVEMENTS
- 600 amp, 120/208 or 120/240 volt, 3-phase, 4-wire electrical service stubbed to the main distribution panel in the premises and furnished with the meter, circuit breakers, and disconnect as required by code.
- Minimum 1 ton per 200 square feet of HVAC or credit towards a new system.
- 1 1/2″ water line rated at a minimum of 45 psi and 4″ sewer line stubbed to the rear of the premises.
- Gas service with 4 million mbtu.
- 2 ADA restrooms per Neehee’s approved blueprints or $20,000 credit.
- Minimum 14’ ceiling. Drywall finished to the roof deck, taped, sanded, and ready for paint, Fire rated walls on neighbors side.
- Sprinkled building up to the code or credit towards the new installation.
- All service tap fees, impact fees, meter fees, and development fee paid by the landlord.
INCLUDE THE INFORMATION BELOW WHEN SUBMITTING A SITE FOR CONSIDERATION
- Your Name
- Phone / Email
- Address or intersection and the brief description of the site
Send additional information as a Word or PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: These are basic requirements for the real estate leasehold improvements, however purchasing land and building new shell’s requirement will differ from local government authorities.
We assist in all areas of the real estate process, helping you find the right location wheather it already exists or a new one is built.
- Market analysis
- Site selection assistance to suit your business needs
- Lease review
- Assist and advise on designs/architecture,selection of general contractors
- Continuous back-end support during construction phase, approvals and inspections
- Continuous research in Indian market to study emerging trends and products variety
- Time and investment in ‘continuous process improvement’ to make restaurant operations efficient and effective
- New equipment and emerging technologies in the market to improve productivity and improve consistency in quality
- Franchisee access to continuous improvements in Products, Process and Practices
We believe in superior training starting with a comprehensive 10 week program training from the Neehee’s recipes to process-oriented operations in order to optimize prep work and minimize labor and material costs
- Classroom and hands-on restaurant instruction
- Manager certification
- Cooks certification
- Hourly associate training program
- Continuing education classes
Neehee’s marketing team provides comprehensive support with materials and local marketing and publicity guidance.
- New restaurant opening, offering critical path and support
- Access to company developed marketing collateral and advertising programs
- Neighborhood marketing plan assistance
- Concept calendar planning and guidance
OUR Franchise is YOUR Business
With NEEHEE’s, each franchise is given the freedom to be operated as an independent business entity. We encourage franchise owners to build a scalable model when it comes to business, thinking of expansion, collaboration and consistency, that will create a larger impact for the brand and bring in more business.